- An abundance of built-in designs The NQ1700E comes with 258 built-in embroidery designs, 140 frame pattern combinations, and 13 embroidery lettering fonts.
- Wireless capability The durable NQ1700E has wireless ability, so you can send designs from your PC to your machine when connected to a wireless network, using Design Database Transfer (no USB needed).
- Large work area Enjoy working on a generous 6" x 10" embroidery area, and with a sizeable 8.3" from needle to arm so you can tackle big projects.
- Color Display You can edit your designs on the 4.85" color LCD touch screen display, which is intuitive with on-screen editing, enhanced zoom, resizing, rotating, repositioning, drag and drop, and combining designs, all right at your fingertips.
- Increase your Productivity A host of inspiring features such as Automatic Thread Cutting and an advanced Automatic Thread Trimming System will increase your productivity.
- Bright Work Area Keep the project going with bright LED lights will keep you creating.
- iBroidery compatible Peruse over 5,000 designs available for individual purchase on iBroidery.com. Who knows what you’ll create next!
- Artspira Mobile App - where art and inspiration meet! The Artspira Mobile App will have you creating on the go. With access to embroidery and cutting designs and the ability to make embroidery patterns by drawing on your mobile device, there's no limit to your next project.
|Adjustable Screen Brightness
|Automatic Thread Cutter
|Included Accessory Feet
|LCD Display Size (W" x H")
|4.2 x 2.4
|Needle Threading System
|Quick Set Bobbin
|Bobbin Sensor, Upper Thread Sensor
|UL/CSA Listed Voltage
|Wide Table Included
|Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
|19.250 " x 23.250 " x 20.250 "
|Carton Weight (lbs)
|Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
|27.37’L, 16.62”W, 11.87’ H
|Unit Weight (lbs)
|Adjustable Design Icon Size Setting
|Adjustable Embroidery Speed Settings
|Automatic Feed Thread Cutting
|Built-In Alphabet Designs
|Built-In Alphabet Fonts
|Built-in Embroidery Lettering Alphabet Fonts
|Color Shuffling Function
|Curved Text on Screen Editing
|Drag and Drop Editing
|Embroidery Position Marker
|Frame Designs - Shapes
|Frame Designs - Stitches
|Maximum Embroidery Area
|6" x 10"
|Maximum Embroidery Speed (spm)
|Monogramming Font Styles
|Onscreen Automatic Density Adjustment
|2/6/25 Year Premium Limited Warranty
For those that love high-tech features when they’re mending or sewing, the Pacesetter PS500 Sewing Machine is a must-have device. It’s sleek and stylish, perfect for whatever your sewing needs may be. It comes with a 2.4" x 1.3" LCD Display that gives you clear visuals and control over your device, as well as an automatic thread cutter. And with 100 built-in stitches, your ideas and designs will be virtually endless! Whether you want to go simple or avant-garde with your next fashionable design, this device is the one you need to turn your dream into a reality.
- Built-in Stitches, Buttonhole Styles and Fonts - 100 built-in sewing stitches, including 7 styles of one-step buttonholes, and 4 sewing lettering fonts.
- 8.3" from Needle to Arm - Large workspace to easily maneuver fabric when working on fashion and home décor projects.
- Reinforcement Stitch - Automatically sew a tie-off stitch when working on your projects, which is very useful for decorative stitches.
- Improved Sewing - Longer feed dogs and J foot keep stitches more consistent.
- Automatic Thread Cutter - Automatically cuts the upper and lower thread.
- Stitch Combination - Personalize your stitches with the stitch combination feature! Customization has never been easier.
- Thread Tension - The manual thread tension allows you to make adjustments that suit different weights of thread.
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment - Easily adjust the pressure of your foot to accommodate various types of fabrics.
- 2.4" x 1.3" LCD Display - Use the bright display to manage all your sewing functions.
- Sew Up to 850 Stitches per Minute - Create more in less time.
Accessory Storage Yes Adjustable Screen Brightness No Branded Series Project Runway Built-in Languages No Built-In Memory Yes Display Type LCD Feed Dog Points 7 Included Accessory Feet Buttonhole Foot, Button Fitting Foot, Zipper Foot, Overcasting Foot, Blindstich Foot, Monogramming Foot, Zigzag Foot LCD Display Size (W" x H") 2.4" x 1.3" Lighting Type LED Memory Card Reader No Mouse Capability by USB No Needle Position Key (Up/Down) Yes Needle Threading System Advanced Presser Foot Leveling No Quick Set Bobbin Yes Realistic Preview No Screensaver No Start/Stop Button Yes Stitch Selector Type 10-Key Thread Sensor None Thread Sensor On/Off No UL/CSA Listed Yes UL/CSA Listed Voltage 110v USB No Wide Table Included No
Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H") 14.8" x 20.55" x 16.75"
Carton Weight (lbs) 27.2
Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H") 9.8" x 18.9" x 11.8"
Unit Weight (lbs) 20.5
Automatic Height Adjustment (AHA) No Back to Beginning Key Yes Built-In Lettering Fonts 4 Built-In Stitch Selections (Stitches) 100 Button Hole Styles 7 Color-Coded Thread System No Independent Bobbin Winding Motor No Knee Lifter No Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute) 850 My Custom Stitch Feature No Pivot Function No Quick Reference Stitch Guides No Reinforcement/reverse Stitches Yes Sideways Sewing No Speed Control Yes Stitch Length (mm) 5 Stitch Width (mm) 7
For the crafting hobbyist who loves fabric, the ScanNCut DX SDX325 is the perfect addition to any sewing studio or craft room. The all NEW WLAN feature allows you to seamlessly transfer your designs back and forth between the ScanNCut DX and a Brother XP sewing machine using the 'My Connection' tile. With over 1300 built-in designs, Blade Sensor Technology (cut materials up to 3MM‡ thick), and a built-in scanner, the SDX325 can provide endless creativity. The stand-alone SDX325 has a generous 5” LCD touchscreen display that allows for unlimited editing, resizing, and rotating both built-in and homemade designs and patterns.
With the Thin Fabric Auto Blade, you can cut fabric for quilting and raw edge applique purposes so you can quilt with ease and save time by cutting multiple pieces for your projects. Combine your love of fabric and crafting into one with the SDX325.
- Blade Sensor Technology: The Blade Sensor Technology can cut materials efficiently and cleanly up to 3mm‡ thick and automatically detects the thickness of your materials to cut custom and built-in patterns.
- Wireless Network Ready: Feel the freedom of cables with a wireless connection via PC, mobile device, or tablet when connected to your wireless network.
- Brother Sewing machine compatible: Your ScanNCut DX and your Brother XP sewing machine can now talk to one another. When connected to your home network, use the My Connection tile on the home screen to utilize the send/retrieve function between the ScanNCut DX and the Brother XP sewing machine. This takes the place of using a USB to transfer designs between these machines and is exclusive to the SDX325.
- Color Display: The intuitive and generous 5” LCD touch screen display is ideal for many onscreen functions such as editing, formatting, resizing, cutting, rotating, welding, and scanning. Easily convert your scanned designs into custom cut or draw files. Customize designs by changing the shape, size, or position, even using just part of a design.
- Built-in Scanner: The only electronic cutting machine with a built-in scanner (up to 600 DPI from Scan to USB function), the SDX325 allows you to seamlessly scan hand-drawn designs and sketches and turn them into one-of-a-kind projects.
- Seam Allowance and Sewing Guidelines: The ScanNCut DX SDX325 gives you the ability to add a seam allowance in ¼” increments to assist you in piecing together fabric pieces for your quilts, clothing, and more. You can even utilize the erasable pens (air soluble and water-soluble) to create sewing guidelines on your designs to assure virtually perfect placement of your stitches.
- CanvasWorkspace compatible: Browse a library of designs in a wide range of categories for plenty of crafting inspiration for your next fun project on the Free Brother CanvasWorkspace design platform website.
- Included accessories: Everything you need to start crafting right out of the box including Getting Started Guide & 12" x 12" Cardstock, Accessories Pouch with Spatula and Stylus, My Connection Activation Card for XP, 12" x 12" Fabric Mat, Iron-On Fabric Applique Sheet (2PCS), Pen Holder, Erasable Pen Set (2PCS), Auto Blade with Holder, Thin Fabric Auto Blade with Holder, 12" x 12" Standard Tack Mat
- Scan-to-cut Data: Now with a smooth line feature getting more clean cuts is easy, simply select from three settings (low, middle, high) on the machine to fine-tune your scanned image to a more precise cutting line. Scan and convert to cut data. Using the technology of the smart scanner, scan in your design and save it as data to cut or draw. ScanNCut DX will create cut lines automatically, and then within minutes, hand drawn elements can grace the pages of your artwork as a cut element or drawing with the assistance of the pen draw feature.
- Includes Warranty: 1 Year Limited Parts & Labor, 2 Year Limited Electronic Components and Printed Circut Boards
Included in Box:
- 1 Auto Blade
- 1 Auto Blade Holder
- 1 Standard Tack Adhesive Mat 12in x 12in
- Getting Started Guide and Sample Cardstock
- 1 Pen Holder
- 1 Touch Pen
- 1 Spatula
- 1 Accessory Pouch
- 1 Erasable Pen Set
- 1 Thin Fabric Auto Blade
- 1 Thin Fabric Auto Blade Holder
- 1 Fabric Mat 12in x 12in
- 2 Iron-On Fabric Contact Sheets
- USB cable NOT included
** Shipped and Sold by MidSouth Sewing Center Murfreesboro, TN.
** Please Call 615-893-1800 for more information.