For those that love high-tech features when they’re mending or sewing, the Pacesetter PS500 Sewing Machine is a must-have device. It’s sleek and stylish, perfect for whatever your sewing needs may be. It comes with a 2.4" x 1.3" LCD Display that gives you clear visuals and control over your device, as well as an automatic thread cutter. And with 100 built-in stitches, your ideas and designs will be virtually endless! Whether you want to go simple or avant-garde with your next fashionable design, this device is the one you need to turn your dream into a reality.
- Built-in Stitches, Buttonhole Styles and Fonts - 100 built-in sewing stitches, including 7 styles of one-step buttonholes, and 4 sewing lettering fonts.
- 8.3" from Needle to Arm - Large workspace to easily maneuver fabric when working on fashion and home décor projects.
- Reinforcement Stitch - Automatically sew a tie-off stitch when working on your projects, which is very useful for decorative stitches.
- Improved Sewing - Longer feed dogs and J foot keep stitches more consistent.
- Automatic Thread Cutter - Automatically cuts the upper and lower thread.
- Stitch Combination - Personalize your stitches with the stitch combination feature! Customization has never been easier.
- Thread Tension - The manual thread tension allows you to make adjustments that suit different weights of thread.
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment - Easily adjust the pressure of your foot to accommodate various types of fabrics.
- 2.4" x 1.3" LCD Display - Use the bright display to manage all your sewing functions.
- Sew Up to 850 Stitches per Minute - Create more in less time.
Accessory Storage Yes Adjustable Screen Brightness No Branded Series Project Runway Built-in Languages No Built-In Memory Yes Display Type LCD Feed Dog Points 7 Included Accessory Feet Buttonhole Foot, Button Fitting Foot, Zipper Foot, Overcasting Foot, Blindstich Foot, Monogramming Foot, Zigzag Foot LCD Display Size (W" x H") 2.4" x 1.3" Lighting Type LED Memory Card Reader No Mouse Capability by USB No Needle Position Key (Up/Down) Yes Needle Threading System Advanced Presser Foot Leveling No Quick Set Bobbin Yes Realistic Preview No Screensaver No Start/Stop Button Yes Stitch Selector Type 10-Key Thread Sensor None Thread Sensor On/Off No UL/CSA Listed Yes UL/CSA Listed Voltage 110v USB No Wide Table Included No
Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H") 14.8" x 20.55" x 16.75"
Carton Weight (lbs) 27.2
Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H") 9.8" x 18.9" x 11.8"
Unit Weight (lbs) 20.5
Automatic Height Adjustment (AHA) No Back to Beginning Key Yes Built-In Lettering Fonts 4 Built-In Stitch Selections (Stitches) 100 Button Hole Styles 7 Color-Coded Thread System No Independent Bobbin Winding Motor No Knee Lifter No Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute) 850 My Custom Stitch Feature No Pivot Function No Quick Reference Stitch Guides No Reinforcement/reverse Stitches Yes Sideways Sewing No Speed Control Yes Stitch Length (mm) 5 Stitch Width (mm) 7